Fisherman's net Cowl kit
This Loose knit Cowl kit comes with a pair of size 13 knitting needles , a printed copy of CHY Loose knit Cowl pattern and one skein of CHY bulky weight 2 ply hand dyed hand spun yarn for the accent color.
The pattern calls for one skein of accent color and then one skein of your choice from your local knitting store I recommend a bulky weight neutral. You could also pick up a second skein of handspun separately if you want to accent blocks
Stats on Needles
- 14 inches long , great for knitting thick infinity scarfs
- Hade made of Birch Wood In NC
- Crafty Housewife Yarns Logo etched in the side
- Individually hand- crafted of renewable native birch in NC
- Tight grain and extra- ordinary flexibility, birch has long been the preferred wood for knitting needles and crochet hooks.
- Hand sanded for exceptional smoothness and finished with a natural oil. Their beauty and smoothness increase with use as they develop a lovely patina with exposure to light and other natural oils from wool and your hands.
Stats on Yarn
- Hand dyed handspun yarn
- Approx 75+ yards
- Signature color way so your projects will stand out for quality and distinctiveness
- 100% natural Merino wool sourced from a small historical family owned mill in the US
- Bulky weight slightly thick and thin for quick and enjoyable projects suitable for an active life style